Dec 20, 2011

Critiques Make You Move On

So long not post in here, I'm bit busy making tutorial and preparing surprise for 2012. Well, lately I found someone just following my tutorial in my site, FOSSgrafis.com. Below is the screenshot of the tutorial that I make long ago.


That person also leave a link in my site to his photo collection (completed result) in facebook. I just check them and bit surprised to found commentary like this.


Finally, I found critique for what I was doing so far. For me critique is very important, it..somehow give me strength to prove that I can do better next time.

No hard feeling, just keep moving on and prove that you can do better.

So, how about you? How'd you react with some critique that was addressed to you?

Picture by Aditia A. Pratama

2 comments:

Terima kasih atas komentarnya !

Disqus for "JANNAH" We're Coming !!!