Jan 4, 2012

New Year's Gift from Distance Friend

"AlhamduliLLAH, Praise to ALLAH". 
That was the first word I said when I read a message in facebook. It was from distance friend, Oliver Villar, founder of blendtuts.com in Spain.

He wrote  :
" Hi there, Aditia! Your name didn't show up in the random selection for the free copies of the hologram project...

Anyway! You've been there for a long time, and this is my way of saying thank you. Contact me please, and tell me your email, so I can send you a free copy tomorrow

Thanks, and keep blending! "

The story was, Oliver held a giveaway and discount for his latest product in social media. It's tutorial for creating awesome hologram animation using blender. Below is the trailer for tutorial.



Actually, my name didn't appear as a winner in his website. But because he was so kind, he sent me a message and give me the tutorial for free. Awesome isn't it?

Oliver, if you read this, then I thank you so deeply. Thanks a billion.

Last year I also got a gift from web design ledger for premium wordpress theme. I've been using that for my site, fossgrafis.com since then.


And my mom also give me a gift.  Yesterday when I went home from office, I just a bit surprised that my chair has been replaced by a new one. Thanks mom..love you so much.

So, how about you? What is you new year's gift? Share your experience in comment below, I want to congratulate you too.

Thanks for reading.

Picture by Aditia A. Pratama

2 comments:

  1. Oliver Villar Diz1/04/2012 7:12 PM

    Thanks for the post, Aditia! :D Glad you liked it, and I hope you find it useful! ;)


    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oliver, I've been downloaded all the files. It's soo awesome and very clear. You explain about preproduction very well. Much aprreciated this gift Oliver.

    Thanks a billion Buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya !

Disqus for "JANNAH" We're Coming !!!